Email: tim.[email protected]
Phone: 01925 604713
Whether you are used to dealing with a law firm or need assistance for the first time, you are guaranteed outstanding service from Forshaws Davies Ridgway (FDR).
We are a full service, customer-focused legal practice based in Warrington, Stockton Heath and Frodsham and over 130 staff serving clients throughout England and Wales. This means we have the skills and flexibility to cope with every legal eventuality – offering you the right combination of knowledge, experience and resources.
Conveyancing Quality Standard
We are pleased to have been awarded the Conveyancing Quality Standard (CQS) by the Law Society in recognition of our strong client care credentials, high practice management standards and delivery of high-quality service and a commitment to excellence. The CQS is designed to provide property owners and lenders with a benchmark when dealing with law firms undertaking residential conveyancing and aims to ensure consistent and high standards of practice.
Getting you on the move
You will want to make your move as smooth and quick as possible so you’ll be looking for a conveyancing solicitor with the skills and resources to deliver the highest standards of service.
We pride ourselves on our proactive approach to residential, buy to let and commercial conveyancing and you’ll find our decades of experience a real force to be reckoned with.
We are not a high volume ‘conveyancing factory’ but an approachable and experienced firm of legal specialists who have tailored management systems and processes to offer a first rate service to clients, developers, mortgage intermediaries, lenders and estate agents.
Our commitment to you:
- Personal service – one case handler per transaction
- Dedicated team members with direct access
- Direct email correspondence with team members
- Highly competitive costs
- Completion within 10 working days, from receipt of offer, on remortgages*
- No upfront or abortive costs on remortgages*
- Online case tracking for clients and intermediaries
- Dedicated leasehold specialists
*Terms and conditions apply
How we work
You want to be sure you are getting the very best advice. That’s why at FDR our Partners are directly involved with your case. Each of our different services is led by a Partner of the practice and handled by specialist lawyers. This means highly skilled professionals are at the forefront of everything we do for you – and our legal experts are easily accessible at all times.
Surpassing client expectations is top of our list and this underpins our approachable, knowledgeable, forward-thinking and results-driven service. You may not need us on hand all the time – but once we’ve helped you, we’re sure you’ll use us again when the need arises. And we know our clients recommend us to others, because of the results we deliver.
Our clients get the best of both worlds. They have access to a large law firm with extensive resources and expertise and the sort of personal service you’d usually only expect from a small legal practice.
FDR has a highly experienced team with the solution for almost any legal requirement, including:
- Residential property (buying, selling and remortgages)
- Family matters (pre-marital agreements, cohabitation issues, civil partnerships, collaborative law and mediation advice, separation, divorce, child maintenance issues and finances)
- Wills and Probate advice (including Powers of Attorney)
- Criminal defence (including motoring offences and attendance at the police station)
- Litigation and dispute resolution, including CSA committal
- Personal Injury claims (including road traffic accidents)
- Business and Commercial (partnerships, company formations, mergers and acquisitions, employment and commercial property)