What can you expect from us?
- We’ll let you know what the process entails from the very beginning.
- We’ll give you a breakdown of costs (based on the details that you provide) so you have a quote tailored to you meaning no nasty surprises further down the line.
- We’ll agree how best you like to be contacted and we’ll let you know when you will hear from us.
- We provide the highest standard of legal service, we don’t cut corners and we will always act in your best interests.
- We’ll let you know the ways to raise any issues or concerns you may have so they can be dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
- We’re experienced conveyancers but also homeowners, deposit savers, moving-uppers, downsizers and remortgagers, in short we’re people just like you, not a faceless factory, so you can expect us to treat you as we would expect to be treated.
We have employed experienced and highly skilled conveyancers who have come from a variety of professional backgrounds in the legal sector, conveyancing, customer service and more. All of our conveyancers are experts in all aspects of conveyancing including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, equity release, transfers of equity, leasehold property, plot sales, shared ownership, staircasing and help to buy ISAs. Our teams have over 80 years’ experience and will guide you through every step of the way from the initial quote to the end completion.