Selling or buying a property and moving home can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience, that is why we are dedicated to making it as stress free as possible. We do that by communicating with you and by making the legalities of the process understandable, informative and cost effective.
Communication is the key to our success and we do that from the moment you instruct us through to completion and beyond.
If you are selling or buying a home privately or through an estate agent, we can offer expert legal advice for any challenge you may face. We also pride ourselves with good relationships with local estate agents, mortgage brokers and businesses involved in property sales and purchases so that there is even less for you to worry about!
Why use BTMK:
– Fixed fee conveyancing – no hidden costs
– No sale – no fee
– Online portal to review your case progress at any time
– Fast, efficient and highly professional conveyancing service
– 2 conveyancing offices within Essex, based in Southend-on-Sea and Leigh-on-Sea
– One client one lawyer
– Competitive fixed conveyancing fees with no sale, no fee.
– Expert legal advice to the buy to let sector
– Leasehold Specialists
– Online Conveyancing case tracking and automatic case updates
– Private Client Service
Are you buying or selling a property? Maybe considering equity transfer or deed of gift?
If you are:
- Confused by the legalities of the process
- Concerned that the legalities will take longer, or cost more than you wish…
… then please don’t be.
Whether you’re a first time buyer or a landlord with an expanding property portfolio, the Marcus Baum team is dedicated to making your transaction understandable, informative and cost effective. We are all about clarity of communication, from the moment you instruct us through to completion and beyond. That’s why BTMK Marcus Baum has put into place an easy step by step process for every conveyancing outcome.