Enact was created in the year 2000 to provide fast, efficient and innovative direct legal solutions to the housing market of the 21st Century. In 2003 the business was acquired by its senior management team.
Since its creation, Enact has become one of the largest direct conveyancers in this market.
From purpose-built, technologically advanced offices in the centre of Leeds, one of the fasted growing cities in the UK and the leading financial and legal centre outside London, enact’s 300-plus staff provide award-winning services to a growing portfolio of clients.
Enact is the winner of the 2002 Legal IT Awards for the electronic delivery of legal services and has recently been awarded Investors in People status.
Enact’s fresh approach
- Focused solely on services to the housing market
- Providing excellent volume legal solutions
- Offering core products of Remortgage and Transactional Conveyancing
- Developing attractive future products
- UK based business
- Working in partnership with lenders, estate agents and introducers/IFA’s
- At the forefront of the e-conveyancing revolution
- Investing for future growth