- This event has passed.
Commercial Real Estate and Climate Change: What law firms need to know
November 15, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this brand new webinar, hear from our guest speaker, Environmental Lawyer Stephen Sykes, who will take a look at climate change and the impact it is having and will have on the Commercial property space.
During this session, Stephen will cover:
– Climate change – what impact is it having / going to have on UK land and buildings?
– Compliance – your legal duties to warn clients about climate impacts and disclose information to clients – leading KC opinion & GC article; Law Society guidance
– ‘Market Regulation’ – pressure on property lawyers and conveyancers from lenders and PI insurers & the relevance of ESG
– How to discharge your climate duties – introducing ClimateIndexTM – property specific climate analysis, integrated into standard environmental searches at no extra cost for clients
– Q&A: a great opportunity for you to ask questions you may have.
To attend sign up here: