- This event has passed.
InfoTrack and CLSQ invite you to Ask the Underwriter …
January 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
– Do you offer insurance to protect lenders for ground rent issues – Housing Act and Forfeiture?
– Do you offer a policy to cover against estate rent charges?
– If a property is having future works, can you still take out a Planning and Building Regulations policy?
– How do you know if you’re being compliant with insurance legislation and the regulator’s requirements (SRA/CLC) when ordering legal indemnity insurance?
– Do you have to get multiple quotes when looking for legal indemnity insurance for your clients?
These are just a few of the questions regularly asked by law firms, which is why we’ve partnered with CLSQ’s Associate Director, Chantelle Wren, who will be joined by a Senior Underwriter, to answer all your challenging indemnity-related questions, enabling you to support your clients with knowledge and confidence. This is your opportunity to ask any questions in relation to indemnities that you never dared to ask before!
You are invited to submit your questions to email@example.com, ahead of the webinar, so that Chantelle and the Senior Underwriter can provide answers.
Book now to secure your spot, and don’t forget to forward your questions!