10 Good Habits for Conveyancers Dealing with Risk – Claims
March 20 @ 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
Property search and data specialists, tmgroup and IQ Legal Training, are teaming up to deliver a suite of free webinars on the crucial topic of risk management for residential conveyancers, highlighting the key good habits conveyancers should adopt when dealing with fraud, claims and anti-money laundering.
Each live webinar lasts one hour and will reveal the most effective approaches to managing risk during the residential transaction with greater clarity and confidence.
- Lessons from underwriters and insurers – an overview of conveyancing claims
- Scoping and monitoring the retainer – things to look out for
- Acting for the buyer – due diligence and best practice
- Reporting on title – if Goldilocks were a client, which report on title would be just right?
- Other areas of concern including an overview of problem areas in residential conveyancing
The webinar offers the perfect opportunity for residential conveyancers of all levels to stay informed and up-to-date, and will include extensive delegate notes and time for questions. Places are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.