IQ Legal Training Webinar | Rights of Way and Highway Issues – tips and traps for conveyancers
March 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Ian Quayle, Chief Executive at IQ Legal Training, is pleased to present this FREE 1-hour webinar session suitable for residential conveyancers of all levels and experience and will explore the following:
- Don’t forget the basics – what is an easement and how should it be protected?
- Defining the right of way – legal and physical extent – tips and traps
- Repair and maintenance – who is responsible for upkeep?
- Varying rights of way – what is possible?
- Can a right of way be extinguished?
- What can we learn from recent case law?
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions.