Atwells Solicitors’ purpose is to break down the barriers to law
Law is important for us all to understand. It is the system of rules that underpins Society.
Yet even in 2019, the Law remains a mystery. Full of jargon and limited price information. Lawyers who don’t pick up the phone, accessible only to the few and a job in the Law only for the wealthy.
Attwells want to change that.
To remove barriers to understanding the Law. To make it easier to talk to a Lawyer. To bring down the social barriers to becoming a Lawyer.
How are Atwells different from other law firms?
We demystify the Law
- We talk in plain English
- We make the Law simple
- We don’t talk down to our clients
- We produce easy to understand guides & video
- Our Lawyers are great communicators
- We publish as much price information as possible on our website
Making contacting our Lawyers easy
- We are happy to have a chat without charge – clients do not fear “the clock” is running
- Our Lawyers are friendly
- Our Lawyers pick up the phone
- We are pro-active communicators
Making the Legal Profession accessible to all with the talent
- Our lawyers talk to young people at schools and colleges about their journey
- All year round work experience focused upon diversity and developing skills
- Opportunities to earn as you learn
- We recruit on ability and attitude. We can teach the rest.
What do Atwells Solicitors do?
Attwells Solicitors are the first choice law firm for property people with offices in Ipswich, Colchester and North London with award-winning customer service.
All our conveyancers are fully trained and supported by property solicitors. Our focus is on client care and jargon-free law. This is measured by our Feefo reviews. We use tags to allow us to review the performance of individual conveyancers, ensuring you receive the best possible service.