Nicola Green is a global workplace menopause expert and her passion since 2019 is to help organisations eradicate the taboo subject of the menopause from the workplace, whilst providing information, support, and knowledge. Nicola worked in residential property, in law, for over 20 years before launching her business.
Nicola’s presentation will include:
- Dispelling some myths.
- A summary of her lived experience of a premature menopause.
- Why menopause is a business issue and needs supporting in the workplace.
- Symptoms that may require workplace support.
- The benefits of addressing and supporting menopause at work.
- Real workplace scenarios.
- How you can help support in your workplace.