From time to time during the conveyancing process, title defects may come to light, or…
The major issues facing conveyancers will be discussed at the inaugural Conveyancing Association Conference to be held on 3rd December at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea F.C. The conference will draw upon a wealth of conveyancing expertise to offer delegates practical help and guidance from leading experts, in tackling some of the most challenging issues facing the sector.
Following the Keynote Speech by Jonathan Smithers, President of the Law Society of England and Wales – himself a conveyancer by trade – there will be contributions from industry regulators, lenders, insurers and property experts.
Over the course of the day, delegates will hear from eminent speakers across a range of topics, including the regulation of the industry; insurance and how firms can reduce their professional indemnity (PI) premiums; the lender and panel management systems and how to avoid the threat posed by cyber scams.
The Conveyancing Association has joined forces with Modern Law to host the event, which will attract industry leaders from across the country.
Speaking ahead of the event, Eddie Goldsmith, Chairman of the Conveyancing Association and Chair of the Conference, said:
“We are delighted to be holding our inaugural Conference in association with Modern Law later this year. The exciting programme we have planned will provide attendees with the chance to listen to some of the most influential people in our sector. Delegates will have the opportunity to hear invaluable, practical guidance on some of the most pressing challenges that need to be tackled to prosper in the changing environment of today’s property market.”
The Conveyancing Association, whose members are amongst the country’s largest conveyancing firms, is a leading voice in the industry seeking to improve the conveyancing and home moving experience.
For further information on the programme and to book tickets, visit:
Tickets prices are as follows:
– £65 ex. VAT for Conveyancing Association Members
– £85 ex. VAT for non-members.
Notes to Editors
• The Conference is being held in London on Tuesday 3rd December at Stamford Bridge, SW6 1HS
• The Keynote Speech is being delivered by Jonathan Smithers, President of The Law Society of England and Wales
• The Conference will have a wide range of panel discussions dealing with regulation within the industry; insurance and how firms can reduce their PI premium; the lenders and panel management systems; new initiatives and the threat posed by cyber scams. The conference programme can be found here.
• You can sign up to attend the conference here.