Leading risk and compliance consultancy Legal Eye, has been assisting firms across England and Wales…
The latest version of Redbrick Solutions award-winning conveyancing case management software has been released this week. The launch of the 26th version includes a number of enhancements, functionality and new integrations to benefit clients and assist them in offering quality legal services.
The new headline features include:
- Armalytix Integration: Our seamless integration with Armalytix allows users to send out Source of Funds analysis and fact find requests to their clients. Armalytix is a data intelligence firm that allows consumers to safely share Open Banking and other data to deliver financial insights to firms, helping those firms conduct faster and more effective AML, fraud and financial risk checks.
- Thirdfort Integration: Our integration with Thirdfort offers our clients both AML and Source of Funds. Thirdfort’s solution combines government grade ID verification, PEPs and Sanctions screening and Source of Funds verification powered by Open Banking to arm clients with the most accurate, up-to-date information, in one easy journey.
- HM Land Registry Enhancements: The new Land Registry summary screen appears as a new main menu option, when selected it has a dual view like tasks. The new screen will provide clients with better visibility and searching of existing in progress request.
- Questionnaire Enhancements: Clients will benefit from numerous online questionnaire enhancements including, greater flexibility in the template setup.
- Multiple Search Providers: Clients can now set up more than one search provider at once. This allows clients to pick a search from a particular provider to suit the matter.
- And many more!
As part of Redbrick Solutions unique business model, existing clients will automatically receive the latest version of Redbrick’s conveyancing case management software at no extra cost. The Redbrick team will also provide support and training as part of the per matter transaction fee.
Jo Hodges, Director of Redbrick Solutions comments,
“Providing our clients with innovative functionality to work in the most efficient way possible plays a key role in continuously evolving our conveyancing case management solution. Just one of the many examples of innovation from Redbrick is our new partnerships with Armalytix and Thirdfort providing essential Source of Funds checks, arming clients with the data, evidence and answers they need, effortlessly integrated into their workflows.
We have exciting plans for the remainder of the year with version 27 already in development.”
James Hadley, Director of KingsGuard Legal, comments:
“Redbrick’s legal case management software is user friendly, easy to navigate, and the Redbrick team go above and beyond. Redbrick’s support services are exceptional and responsive, so any queries are resolved promptly, and the platform is constantly being developed in keeping with industry changes.”
For more information, then please contact a member of our friendly team.