From time to time during the conveyancing process, title defects may come to light, or…
CA member firm, Boys & Maughan, won no fewer than five trophies at the ESTAS Conveyancing Awards on Friday 19 October 2018.
Presented by TV property expert Phil Spencer at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London, Boys & Maughan won:
- National Best Local Group, 2-5 branches – Gold winner
- Best In County, Kent – Margate
- South East (South) Regional Gold Award – Margate
- South East (South) Regional Silver Award – Canterbury
- Grand Prix Awards Best Single Office in the UK (given to the offices with the most public votes in the country) Bronze for Boys & Maughan Margate.
Senior Partner Robert Moulsdale said: “Our five trophies to add to the five we won at last years’ ESTAS are a great reflection on our conveyancing team. To be named the best firm of our size in the country and for our Margate office to get the third most votes in the country overall, along with the other awards, is an amazing achievement.
“Across our firm we aim to provide the best possible service to all of our clients, so we are absolutely delighted with the high scores they consistently gave us in the ESTAS independent survey. The results show that everyone in our residential property team delivers exceptional customer service.”
The ESTAS Conveyancer Awards are the only industry awards where the winners are selected purely on customer feedback.